Consistency in messaging across all marketing and communications touch points is essential to brand positioning and reinforcing what it is you want your organisation to be famous for.
If you haven’t already done the strategic thinking for your organisation, The Communications Dept. can work with you to develop your overarching communications strategy and key messages. Not only can we help you at the strategic level, we can then confidently help you translate the strategy across the most appropriate communication platforms.
Sometimes it’s hard to know what assistance you need or where to start. To help, we’ve packaged our communications services into a few offerings based on the typical requests for assistance we receive. Contact us to discuss which package (even with some tweaking) might be right for you.
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES PACKAGES
Corporate Communications Strategy & Key Message Development
– aka ‘Singing From the One Songsheet’
Over a 6 – 8 week period we’ll work with you and your leadership team to develop your corporate communications strategy.
We’ll undertake interviews and/or conduct a strategic communications workshop with internal staff, as well as gather insights from external stakeholders to align internal objectives with stakeholder expectations.
As a result, you’ll receive a documented Corporate Communications strategy, including key messages for use internally and externally.
Your Communications Dept.
– Ongoing communications strategy Implementation
For organisations who don’t have in-house communications staff, we can provide ongoing support by acting as your Communications Dept. 1 – 3 days per week.
As your Communications Dept. we will project manage the ongoing implementation, monitoring and reporting of your communications and engagement activities, making adjustments and course corrections as required.
We provide a mix of office based and remote support.
Communications Dept On Call
– aka ‘I need help on a short term comms project’.
Quite often our clients approach us for help to lead the coordination of a specific communications activity.
We are available to work with you on a short term assignment to project manage the inception or implementation of communications activities including media releases, websites, social media, copywriting, internal communications, internal & external events, community engagement activities, stakeholder communications, grant writing … and any other challenge you throw our way!
We can also help with short term staff relief assignments.
Social Media Hot Desk
– We’ll manage it for you.
Rather than assign social media as an extra responsibility for one of your existing staff, we can take care of it for you.
For a weekly fee, we’ll work with you to define your social media strategy and then provide support for up to 2 platforms. Package includes schedule & content creation, 3x posts per week, response management. Minimum 6 month contract.
We can help you with a full range of Communications services including:
- Customer communications – customers, constituents
- Stakeholder communications – community, media, government, suppliers
- Media management – media relations and media releases
- Writing – web, brochures, fact sheets, presentations
- Presentations with impact – Powerpoint, Prezi
- Social media, web, direct mail, telemarketing, events, SMS, TVC, video clips, displays (trade, retail), collaterals, newsletters
- Facilitated communication workshops with identified stakeholders (Staff, Board, Community, Key Stakeholders etc)
- Activity implementation and project management
The Communications Dept. also has extensive experience in internal communications strategy development and implementation. Internal communications are typically ‘organisation wide’ communications. We can work with you to understand the communication needs of your organisation and staff and then design an internal communications program to help you achieve your internal communication objectives.
We offer the following services to help you with your internal communication needs:
- Facilitated staff workshops
- Internal communications strategy development
- Development of an annual internal communications plan and schedule
- Coordination of internal communications activities e.g. intranet sites, presentations, events, e-newsletters
At the Communications Dept. we are delighted to live, work and play in regional Australia. Our team specialises in crafting communications strategies and approaches that best support organisations in Albury, Wodonga, North East Victoria and Southern New South Wales.