Consistency in messaging across all marketing and communications touch points is essential to brand positioning and reinforcing what it is you want your organisation to be famous for.
If you haven’t already done the strategic thinking for your organisation, The Communications Dept. can work with you to develop your overarching communications strategy and key messages. Not only can we help you at the strategic level, we can then confidently help you translate the strategy across the most appropriate communication platforms.
Sometimes it’s hard to know what assistance you need or where to start. To help, we’ve packaged our communications services into a few offerings based on the typical requests for assistance we receive. Contact us to discuss which package (even with some tweaking) might be right for you.
COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES PACKAGES
We can help you with a full range of Communications services including:
- Customer communications – customers, constituents
- Stakeholder communications – community, media, government, suppliers
- Media management – media relations and media releases
- Writing – web, brochures, fact sheets, presentations
- Presentations with impact – Powerpoint, Prezi
- Social media, web, direct mail, telemarketing, events, SMS, TVC, video clips, displays (trade, retail), collaterals, newsletters
- Facilitated communication workshops with identified stakeholders (Staff, Board, Community, Key Stakeholders etc)
- Activity implementation and project management
The Communications Dept. also has extensive experience in internal communications strategy development and implementation. Internal communications are typically ‘organisation wide’ communications. We can work with you to understand the communication needs of your organisation and staff and then design an internal communications program to help you achieve your internal communication objectives.
We offer the following services to help you with your internal communication needs:
- Facilitated staff workshops
- Internal communications strategy development
- Development of an annual internal communications plan and schedule
- Coordination of internal communications activities e.g. intranet sites, presentations, events, e-newsletters
At the Communications Dept. we are delighted to live, work and play in regional Australia. Our team specialises in crafting communications strategies and approaches that best support organisations in Albury, Wodonga, North East Victoria and Southern New South Wales.