For organisations across the Border/North East region who need communications, community engagement, and brand management expertise but don’t have the skills in-house, The Communications Dept. provides support that is practical, creative, and effective.
The Communications Dept. is a regional consultancy specialising in communications, community engagement, and brand strategies that meet the needs of regional areas. We understand the unique features of these regions and have proven success in engaging audiences within Albury/Wodonga, North East Victoria, and the Riverina.
The Communications Dept. provides real value to clients at both strategic and implementation levels. We help you formulate your strategy and then make things happen.
Whether you are a government agency, not-for-profit or charity, The Communications Dept. has in excess of 30 years of experience and success working for similar organisations.
We can help you:
- Develop your communications strategy
- Develop your community engagement strategy
- Develop and define your brand vision
- Implement your communications and engagement activities
- Develop events and/or fundraising concepts and if you like, manage the project implementation to ensure a high quality experience, maximising attendance and results.
- Maximise the effectiveness of your in-house marketing, communications, or engagement team with mentoring and coaching.